Please discover some of the benefits & advantages of frozen foods that help not only us at home, but also the environment:
Did you know?
- Freezing allows you to choose from a vast selection of seasonal ingredients all year round.
- Frozen food contains no preservatives. It is a natural form of preservation.
- Frozen products are often cheaper than similar chilled or fresh foods and just as good as they are preserved quickly.
- Frozen food also helps reduce food waste as you use only what you need – which means it’s good for your pocket and the environment.
- Frozen vegetables are nutritionally more reliable than fresh as freezing prevents sensitive vitamins and nutrients from being lost during transportation.